Last Updated February 9, 2021
You can also view this policy at processintel.com/privacy-policy
Upon registering for or using the Services, you explicitly acknowledge, assent and consent to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Services. It is Process Intel Corp.’s policy to comply with data protection legislation, which grants you certain rights related to your Personal Information.
The Services may contain links to other web sites, products, or services that we do not own or operate (collectively, “Third-Party Sites” ). The Services also may contain links to Third Party Sites such as social networking services. This Policy applies to information collected on or through the Services and not Third-Party Sites referenced from our Services. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information use practices of Third-Party Sites or others who may access your information on or through the Services. When you click on links to Third Party Sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies as their standards may differ from ours.
What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” as used in this Policy, is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, resume or credit card information. Personal Information also includes information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity on our Services, and demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked to Personal Information that identifies that individual. Personal Information does not include “aggregate” or other non-personally identifiable information. Aggregate information is information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed. We may use and disclose aggregate information, and other non-personally identifiable information, for various purposes.
What information do we collect? We try to collect only what we believe is reasonably necessary to help you get the most out of the Services and to connect with the community. We collect Personal Information that our users provide to us in a variety of ways on our Services. These include the following:
Personal Information that Customers Upload into Process Intel’s SaaS Offerings Process Intel (‘the company’) is a service provider to businesses; the company provides Software-as-a-Service cloud and server software applications and services platforms (“SaaS Offerings”), including AuditsIQ Auditing and Inspection software and our namesake software, Process Intel QMS. Under applicable data protection laws, Process Intel’s customers are the owners/controllers/responsible parties with respect to the Personal Information uploaded into the SaaS Offerings, and Process Intel is a processor/operator for its customers.
Process Intel processes the personal information that customers may upload into the Cloud Services only at the direction of the customer – to provide the Cloud Services to its customer, and to comply with applicable legal requirements. Process Intel does not have a direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information customers upload into the Cloud Services.
Personal Information We Collect in Connection with Process Intel’s Websites and Mobile Applications
In addition to the Personal Information that our customers upload into the SaaS Offerings, we collect Personal Information in connection with the use of our websites and mobile applications. The types of Personal Information that we may collect in connection with your use of our websites and mobile applications may include:
- Business contact information, such as your name, job title and employer name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, including administrative employee contact information provided by our Cloud Services customers
- The username that you may create for an account you establish on our websites or mobile applications
- Your comments and testimonials
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- Precise location information of users of our mobile applications
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites or mobile applications (such as the IP address, unique device identifier, and type of operating system and web browser)
- Dates and times of visits to, and use of, our websites and mobile applications
- Information about how our websites and mobile applications are used (such as the content that is viewed on our websites and how users navigate between our webpages, or the features of our mobile applications that are used and how users navigate between screens on our mobile applications)
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- Search terms used to reach our websites or locate our mobile applications
How Do We Use and Disclose Personal Information?
- Communications: We will use your email to communicate with you. We may also use Personal Information you provide to contact you with additional announcements regarding products, services, and offers, both from ourselves and from third parties, from time to time that we believe you may find of interest. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to unsubscribe from these communications. We allow you to opt-out from receiving marketing communications. Other users will also be able to view your publicly available information to better connect with you.
- Analytics: We use Personal Information in conjunction with, for example, Google Analytics, to evaluate Service statistics as a whole and learn how to better serve public users and registered community users. We may also use your User Materials to contribute to the collective intelligence and offer aggregated data insights. These insights will not include Personal Information.
- Service Providers: We may disclose Personal Information to third party service providers (e.g., payment processing and data storage and processing facilities) that assist us in our work. We limit the Personal Information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and their privacy policies govern their collection, use, and disclosure of such Personal Information.
- Business Partners: We may disclose Personal Information to third parties with whom we engage in business relationships, and who execute confidentiality agreements regarding the security of your Personal Information with restrictions no less stringent than this Policy (collectively, our “Business Partners”). Our Business Partners may include, for instance, persons or entities we engage in joint development agreements, joint marketing agreements or other arrangements.
- Public Areas: Some features on our Services may allow you to upload, post, or otherwise transmit User Materials to public areas of the Services, such as content that you post in a public profile on the Services. Please be aware that any Personal Information that you include within any User Materials will be made available to other users of the Services who view it. You include Personal Information in User Materials at your sole risk. Additionally, even after information posted on the Services is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Services. We cannot warrant or guarantee that any Personal Information that you provide on and in connection with the Services will not be accessed, viewed, or used by unauthorized persons.
- Business Transfers: Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- To Protect our Interests: We also disclose Personal Information if we believe that doing so is legally required, or is in our interest to protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of our Services and other users of the Services.
How Can You Access and Change Your Personal Information?
If we offer the ability to create user accounts or profiles on our Services, users may access and change their own Personal Information by logging into their account and changing the information. Users may access or amend their Personal Information from our database by emailing us at [info] [@] [Processintel.com]. If you request that we delete your account on any of our Services (via a user settings page, by e-mail, or otherwise), we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your Personal Information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
How Can You Change Your Communication Settings?
If you receive commercial e-mail from us that may beprovideddirectly by us or by our third party partners you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the e-mail (see “Communications” above). If you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Services or your account.
How Can You Opt-Out of Tracking Services?
We use Google Analytics to track website visits and behaviors, including remarketing, demographics, and interest reporting features. You may opt out of interest-based ads by Google through Ads Settings and opt-out of Google Analytics tracking through the Google platform.
Personal Information and Marketing
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for that third party’s marketing purposes.
How Can You Contact Us with Questions?
You may contact us with questions, comments, or complaints about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or to request access to or correction of your information. We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly and resolve any concerns. Our contact information is as follows:
[info] [@] [Processintel.com]
12655 West Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally update this Policy. If you continue to use the Services after changes made to this Policy have been sent to you or published on our site, you hereby provide your consent to the changed practices and your continued use of the Services after such changes will be subject to the then-current policy. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information.